Saturday, July 2, 2011

I feel like Darth Vader...yet I look like Yoda...please explain! :)

My friends talk of being zapped
lasers and all that...
It's all I can wonder is this real?
Or is it some other past?

They talk of lasers and being punished
like it is some bad thing
to clear the face of every trace
is quite all right by me!

There's a lot of truth in traces
and the feeling we see
in other's faces
but so much of me is here
and so much of me is inside what you see!

So though we are always wondering
we are always finding
ways to move forward
ways to reverse the fears
and ways to move on ahead!

For two genders diverged in a yellow wood
sadly I could not travel either
but the one I choose
makes me feel loose
and opens my mind to the blue yonder!

As the Goddess smiles and makes me aware
so I feel it is my place
to be here
and be myself
and let my hair down and be me!!

What would fortunes be without animosity?
Would they be currents
or else some strange being
that being odd scribes
a circle of longing dignity?

What do we see when we wait
and hope for the very best?
Is it much more
Than evening the score?
And is it something to newly admire?

So though the paths may twist and turn
Our paths may make a one-eighty...
We are all prisoners
Until we set ourselves free
And... THAT...will last an eternity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment