Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Past Lives Flashing...?

About 2 weeks ago I had this semi-conscious dream - well, I am not sure it was a dream. I opened my eyes to snooze the alarm and as I drifted off into a semi-sleepy state I had this brazen vision.

It was very simple. In my eyes I saw a rapid succession of male faces almost as if they were prior lives. This succession continued for a bit (how long I can't really tell you) but as the alarm went off again the last 'face' I saw was of a young woman.

Now that brings me to two questions: First, was it my past lives flashing before me and showing me what was what? Or was it just a semi-lucid dream? I know I wasn't dreaming in the true sense as I could still feel some physical sensations.

Was it my transgnder being trying to make me 'wake up' and be seen? Was it my mind trying to identify with what I was feeling? Or was I just in the half-dreamland and it was all my imagination?

Since I was somewhat aware, and not totally up on brain physiognomy, I might mis-identify this but it sure was comforting and REAL to me. I had a 'moment', I guess.

It seemed to me as if a succession of male persona's were appearing, ghostly and ethereal, but appearing nonetheless. as parts of me. Some wore mustaches and beards. But the last was a deliciously smooth-skinned girl, very different because she was so tender, so smooth and so pretty.

Was it my mind trying to tell me I was a succession of male ideas but the last idea was that the woman was there all along? Was it just my addled, confused mind in a semi-conscious stupor that said one thing and portrayed another? Was it me seeing something I am not?

Now the womanly image that appeared was nothing like me, dark hair with rounded cheeks, a slightly diamond shaped face and a very youthful appearance. Much younger than I am :(

Was this pretty woman me in a past life? Why would I see a succession of male faces and then hers for no reason. It wasn't a dream, not totally, since I was partially conscious and aware of it. Perhaps it was a dream...who is to say? The girl at the end was unique, she was unlike the male faces that had proceeded her, she was very feminine and mysterious despite she was the last 'face' I saw. I felt she was the most real to me, some semblance of what the real me could be.

But I would say she is 100 times better looking and a million times more passable.

But who is she?

Scientists reckon situations like this as ways for our subconscious to have a voice, to air it's "dirty laundry". Was my inner mind airing that after a string of male 'ideals' the last was totally and truly female? Or was it that I was just seeking some validity, some truth to life that would make me slightly more 'acceptable'?

It's not really for me to truthfully say. Things move so fast sometimes, you imagine that one thing is happening so slowly that when the rapid things happen your mind is ablaze and can't quite come to grips with things... Am I a woman who dreamed she was a man, or a man who dreamed she was a woman? Since going out more and more, I have had more and more lucid dreams, and more and more times I sensed that inner conflict being resolved in a feminine way...

At least when I woke up I still knew who I was! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment